giovedì 2 luglio 2015

Outfit of the day: Rockabilly mood.




 [I'm wearing: Siamoises tee - Zara jeans - H&M heels - Miu Miu bag - Primark belt]

Buongiorno bellezze!
Oggi indosso un look molto "street-wear" fatto di toppe, tatuaggi e dal sapore rockabilly ;)
Rockabilly come la mia maglietta, creata dalla giovane designer Sara Giunti, per la sua linea total made in Italy "Siamoises". Le tshirt rappresentano gemelli che incarnano diverse personalità: dalla hippie al burlesque. Inoltre potete scaricare anche la app per il vostro smartphone e giocare ad interpretare le varie personalità proposte.
Non potevo sceglie meglio di questa, giusto? :)
Per finire il look, jeans con toppe colorate, tacco alto e tracollina, cosa ne pensate?

14 commenti:

  1. Super cute casual outfit! I like your jeans and top very much.

    http://lartoffashion.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    RispondiElimina
  3. I am not sure where you’re getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this info for my mission.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Good blog post. I want to thank you for interesting and helpful information and I like your point of view. Thank you!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Good blog post. I want to thank you for interesting and helpful information and I like your point of view. Thank you!

    RispondiElimina
  6. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.

    RispondiElimina
  7. Packers and Movers in Bangalore The shifting of items from one place to another becomes a hectic and tiresome job where the proficient skills and coordinated efforts are required. To reduce the burden and making the people relax with their packaging of household stuff, we are the ones dealing with entire moving process. Packers and Movers Bangalore

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...